What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Dana78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all my neighbors and everything else is gone. Started new, but really need neighbors. Please add me: ID: play60562476939
I play daily and respond to every request and send gifts daily.
Thank you

Arroya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I love this game. I really need neighbors. I play at least once a day. Please add me! My ID is Arroya12

Williamsplay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love GOT but cannot log on through Facebook as it then glitches and I have to delete and re-download.

So the only way to get neighbors is to add them through the app.

Add me: williamsplay

Thanks!

Williamsplay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add my mom who I've talked into playing this game with me...

Play ID: Mordals

Thanks!

TNPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recipients of gifts can get multiples from the same person. They are free to send and are fun and valuable to receive!
Haven't found a way around keeping the game open to gain energy.
You receive help on construction projects simply by gaining friends. There is nothing that either you or your friend need to do.

I still haven't found out how some folks have thousands of friends on a game that was released mid-December.

Manteric
How do you add neighbors in Game Center have tried don't work ID TNPeach, thank you

Ladyisabeau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love GOT but cannot log on through Facebook and the only way to get neighbors is to add them through the app.

Add me: ladyisabeaurj

Thanks!;)

Most reactions

Latest posts