What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games for iPad

jim dandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a first time Apple user and am in the process of setting my iPad Air. I have registered with Apple & iTunes what ever.

I have looked at a few Solitaire games and their reviews on Apple's website and notice some people are annoyed with pop-up adds and with them freezing up at times?

What I want is the best Solitaire game pay or free, and one that allows time and score keeping history. I don't want to have to go on-line in order to have to play it and don't want to have to pay for playing it once I download it.

Could someone please recommend a good download for this game and also a Texas holdum game of the same kind.

Thanks all.................

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I like the Branium apps. You can get the free versions and put up with a few adds or get the paid (+) version (cheap) and go add free.
Spider, FreeCell, and Solitair (Klondike). I mostly play FreeCell.

Clean look. Lots of stats.

Don't know if they are the best, but they are good enough that I stopped looking.

Most reactions