What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends for tradenations

Bubbacatch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me please - Bubbacatch

I accept all trades and play multiple times a day

Last edited:

st3phan3y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I had to go through and delete all the friends that are no longer playing, and of course the ones that decline orders...

So, I'm looking for more friends! Add me, st3phan3y, but only if you don't decline orders! I'm on several times a day.

When I've asked some people why they decline orders for stone, and wood, and wool, they tell me they need the production so they decline the order. This doesn't make sense to me because my stone, wood, and wool continue to produce even with an order placed by a friend. So.... Odd.

Thanks to all that play!

PreVoiD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add: PreVoiD
I accept all trades! :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

christjeeh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!

I play almost 24/7.

I'm online at my Ipad, and my Iphone (whole day long!)

Add me: christjeeh

xToadx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me

Hey I play this game like it's religious I am never off it add me my ID is xToadx

Eviljunkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some real friends that don't reject a trade! Please add me (eviljunkee), if you reject me I'm deleting you!

Cynle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me

Add me! I'm on almost 24/7 and I've never declined a trade before! Username is : cynle
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts