What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends for tradenations

RowdyAlpha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please, please,please add KIECW and ROWDYALPHA all trades when available accepted........ need to complete 500 trades with partners.........

Jnyce2325

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TRADE NATION : jnyce2325 : On 24/7

Please add!! Jnyce2325 **As of 4/18/11 I am the most recent post on this thread**on 24/7 add now!**

kgdblu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kgdblu-will be gone from 4/23/11 to 5/3/11 Internet connection will be either very slow or nonexistent where I'm going. I will try to connect, but I'm not counting on it, plus I'll be busy. If I remember, I'll try to connect and fill orders, but no guarantees.

st3phan3y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't believe that with this new update they took away the ability to download apps for free magic beans!!

I absolutely refuse to keep giving them real money. That's insane.

Guess I'll go back to We Rule, where at least they give you in-game currency every time you level up.

This update sucks.

Momon526

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can still add free magic beans with the new update. Just go to your neighbor's map, then wait for the banner/add below the screen when it says free magic beans and you'll be directed back to the apps list with free beans.

I can't believe that with this new update they took away the ability to download apps for free magic beans!!

I absolutely refuse to keep giving them real money. That's insane.

Guess I'll go back to We Rule, where at least they give you in-game currency every time you level up.

This update sucks.

st3phan3y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can still add free magic beans with the new update. Just go to your neighbor's map, then wait for the banner/add below the screen when it says free magic beans and you'll be directed back to the apps list with free beans.

OMG you're right! yay!! Thank you for point out what I obviously missed.

Mrhadji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add

Add me to your friends on Trade Nations! Username: mrhadji

Most reactions

Latest posts