What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends for Bakery Story

mikev561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add me cafesummers in restaurat,bakery,and night club

Please add storm ID cafesummers to the bakery,restaurant, and nightclub story. I tip,and give gifts slash materals everyday. Also please send me materals for the ice cream machine and soda machine I will do the same in return. Level 80 here with a really cool place to see check me out!!!!!

PinkiesBakery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I delete an invite? I want to add someone who does not have a full roster of invites? Im stuck... Thanks: ID:pinkie's Bakery

Sarasyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for two active friends?

Me: Sarasyn
My Wife: Luna

We tip and bake daily!:)

KDLovesJedward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, my name/storm8 id is etcy1102

i tip as often as i go on, which is at least twice a day and i would like friends so i can send gifts and build my cafe up :)

mikev561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add me cafesummers in restaurat,bakery,and night club

Please add cafesummers for the bakery, restaurant,and the night club story. Also if you become my neighbor please send me materals for the ice cream machine and the soda machine. I tip everyday and give gifts/materals everyday as well. My level is in the mid 80s and got a very nice place in all my storys come check em out and tell me what you think neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!

mikev561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add cafesummers and jeffsyummys in restaurat,bakery,and night club

Please add cafesummers and jeffsyummys for the bakery, restaurant,and the night club story. Also if you become my neighbor please send us materals for the ice cream machine and the soda machine. we tip everyday and give gifts/materals everyday as well. our levels is in the mid 80s and got a very nice place in all our storys come check em out and tell me what you think neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!

Nk123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me Nk123 for Bakery Story!

Add me Nk123 for Bakery Story!

My user id is Nk123

I'll accept anyone
Need to expand my Bakery!

mrsnlacroix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need neighbors!! please add me to Bakery Story ... mrsnlacroix ... Thank you!!
I give gifts & tips daily =)

Most reactions

Latest posts