Ser Aphim iPF Novice Joined Nov 7, 2013 Messages 1,022 Reaction score 171 Location Philippines Sep 26, 2014 #1 I am looking for free photo editing and/or camera apps that is updated for iOS 8. Does anyone an app that meets that standards?
I am looking for free photo editing and/or camera apps that is updated for iOS 8. Does anyone an app that meets that standards?
twerppoet66 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,175 Reaction score 21,363 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Sep 26, 2014 #2 Photo Editing and Filters from the App Store. Darn. That link isn't working on the iPad. Go to the App Store. In the big banners at the top you'll see "Great Apps and Games for iOS 8" Tap on it. There is a section for camera and filter apps. Some free, some not. Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
Photo Editing and Filters from the App Store. Darn. That link isn't working on the iPad. Go to the App Store. In the big banners at the top you'll see "Great Apps and Games for iOS 8" Tap on it. There is a section for camera and filter apps. Some free, some not.
OP OP Ser Aphim iPF Novice Joined Nov 7, 2013 Messages 1,022 Reaction score 171 Location Philippines Sep 27, 2014 #3 I already tried there, doesn't seem to provide me anything. I notice that new apps get featured every week, or day, idk.
I already tried there, doesn't seem to provide me anything. I notice that new apps get featured every week, or day, idk.