What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE IBook in IBook Store (MetaGame)

OP
S

Sam Landstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Number 2# is the best by far :), one thing I've been trying to find your book but can not seem to find it, this may sound stupid but is it available in the uk iBook store?

LOL, not sure. I don't have an iPad, so I can't even directly test it in the US bookstore. You can get the epub version for FREE here: MetaGame by Sam Landstrom

Sam

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Sam thanks for Share you work, i will read it , and give you my review since i finish it

OP
S

Sam Landstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard MetaGame is currently #1 in sci-fi/fantasy for free iBooks! I can't actually confirm this because I don't have an IPad, but hey, I'm a sci-fi/fantasy writer so I'll believe what I want.

I imagine this forum has something to do with that ranking. Thanks! :)

Sam

OP
S

Sam Landstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sam...

It looks like your book is great...thanks :)

Thanks marcelomelo! Feedback welcome. :)

kudos to the author that gives us this FREE, i am not much of a book reader, my wife is up late every night reading books of all kinds, i am trying to show her the many features of the ipad, and i think she will go for this book on the ipad, then maybe she wont think i spend too much money on my toys, by the way, i am a retired newspaper man, so instead of books i am constantly on this thing reading nyt and usa today and my local online paper, a great product for trying to watch tv and surf the web during ads, smile

Your welcome!

Ya, I heard the iPad is going to be the messiah of the newspaper and magazine industry. I hope it is.

Thanks,
Sam

OP
S

Sam Landstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed a big bump in the number of ratings on MetaGame. Can someone please tell me what rank the book is on the ibook store, both for sci-fi and, if applicable, overall? :D

I don't have an iPad to check myself.

Thanks,
Sam

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would love to read it but it is not available in the Canadian bookstore.

OP
S

Sam Landstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
r1200gsa, thanks so much for the screenshots!!!!!

I've been posting them all over the place.

Thanks again,
Sam

OP
S

Sam Landstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately It is not available in the Canadian bookstore.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I'm hoping that Smashwords (the publisher) will make the books available in Canada and the UK.

Sam

worktube0007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found this site witch seems very good to me, by becoming a member there we can download e-books and comics in unlimited supply.
Heres the link www.*******************

Most reactions

Latest posts