What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Epic Fantasy eBook for IPAD

gthater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.glenngthater.com
Below is some info on my epic fantasy series, Harbinger of Doom. BTW - Book 1, The Gateway, won 3rd Best Fantasy Novel of 2009 in the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll. Book 1 is now available FREE at the itunes store -- see link below. :D

Summary of Reader Reviews:

“...as good as any fantasy tale you will read, it honors the tradition, and adds to our lore a story so good, so well told, I hope it will be remembered forever.†--- Rai Aren, co-author of Secret of the Sands

“...fast paced and exciting with characters real enough to leap out of the pages...leaves the reader craving more.†--- Franz McLaren, author of Demon Drift and A Night of Dark Delicacies

“...Non-stop action that is written so well you can't stop reading it!†-- G.A. Endless, author of Issla: A Vampire Living in the 21st Century

“...The author paints each scene and battle so clearly that I felt I was in the middle of the action.†--- Mike Monahan, author of Barracuda.

“...The Gateway delivers straight up heroic fantasy with unapologetic hack and slash action.†-- Tracy Falbe, author of The Rys Chronicles

“...fast-paced, action-packed fantasy.†--- Debra Purdy Kong, author of Taxed to Death and Fatal Encryption

“...An adventure into magic and fantasy that pulls you in and does not let go...left me wanting more.â€
--- R.M. Putnam, author of Destiny’s Warriors

“...the action never stops.†--- Susan McLeod, author of Soul and Shadow

Thater tells this tale “...in a voice as pretentious as Tolkein’s.†-- Dennis Batchelder, author of Soul Identity and Soul Intent.

“...an excellent foray into dark story adventure.†-- Jacamo Peterson, author of A Hard Place: A Sergeant's Tale, and Blademaster of Norda.

THE HARBINGER OF DOOM SAGA

The Harbinger of Doom saga centers around one Lord Angle Theta, an enigmatic warrior of unknown origins and mystical power. No mortal man is his match in battle. No sorcery can contain or confound him. No scholar or sage can outwit him. But for all his skills, he is but one of us; a man, a human, who shares our faults, our dreams, and our ambitions. He boldly strides across the land, fearless, peerless, and cloaked in mystery; all his will bent on righting such wrongs as he deems fit.
Until the day the Gateway opened and turned the world on its head. On that fateful day, Korrgonn came and washed away our dreams. And his outre' realms of chaos set their unholy mark upon our world and claimed it for their own.

Only Theta and his companions see the enemies aligning against us. Only they foresee our end coming -- the end of civilization, the end of the world of man. Only they can hope to turn the tide of madness and preserve all that we hold dear.

But no man, not even our greatest hero, can stand against the Lords of Chaos and the dark armies of Nifleheim at their command. Fiends that infiltrate unseen within our ranks, that tear down our temples and our traditions; that devour us from within, unseen, unknown, unheralded, and unopposed until the hour grows far too late.

Through the murk and mist that hangs before our eyes, one man only sees true. One man pierces the veil of magic that blinds us all and marks the world as it truly is, revealing secrets, secrets of Angle Theta, so horrifying as to shatter a man's mind and call into question the very nature of good and evil.
Join us now on our journey back to the days of high adventure.

Book 1: The Gateway (free!)
The Gateway (Harbinger of Doom Volume 1) by Glenn Thater - Download The Gateway (Harbinger of Doom Volume 1) with iBooks

Book 2: The Fallen Angle
The Fallen Angle (Harbinger of Doom Volume 2) by Glenn Thater - Download The Fallen Angle (Harbinger of Doom Volume 2) with iBooks

Book 3: Knight Eternal
Knight Eternal (Harbinger of Doom Volume 3) by Glenn Thater - Download Knight Eternal (Harbinger of Doom Volume 3) with iBooks

Books 1 & 2 combined: Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom Volumes 1 and 2) by Glenn Thater - Download Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom Volumes 1 and 2) with iBooks

Book 4+ (forthcoming)

Glenn G. Thater
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF AUTHOR GLENN G. THATER - Home

OP
G

gthater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.glenngthater.com
Below is some info on my epic fantasy series, Harbinger of Doom. BTW - Book 1, The Gateway, won 3rd Best Fantasy Novel of 2009 in the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll. Book 1 is now available FREE at the itunes store -- see link below.

“...as good as any fantasy tale you will read, it honors the tradition, and adds to our lore a story so good, so well told, I hope it will be remembered forever.” --- Rai Aren, co-author of Secret of the Sands

“...fast paced and exciting with characters real enough to leap out of the pages...leaves the reader craving more.” --- Franz McLaren, author of Demon Drift and A Night of Dark Delicacies

“...Non-stop action that is written so well you can't stop reading it!” -- G.A. Endless, author of Issla: A Vampire Living in the 21st Century

“...The author paints each scene and battle so clearly that I felt I was in the middle of the action.” --- Mike Monahan, author of Barracuda.

“...The Gateway delivers straight up heroic fantasy with unapologetic hack and slash action.” -- Tracy Falbe, author of The Rys Chronicles

“...fast-paced, action-packed fantasy.” --- Debra Purdy Kong, author of Taxed to Death and Fatal Encryption

“...An adventure into magic and fantasy that pulls you in and does not let go...left me wanting more.”

“...the action never stops.” --- Susan McLeod, author of Soul and Shadow

Thater tells this tale “...in a voice as pretentious as Tolkein’s.” -- Dennis Batchelder, author of Soul Identity and Soul Intent.

“...an excellent foray into dark story adventure.” -- Jacamo Peterson, author of A Hard Place: A Sergeant's Tale, and Blademaster of Norda.

The Harbinger of Doom saga centers around one Lord Angle Theta, an enigmatic warrior of unknown origins and mystical power. No mortal man is his match in battle. No sorcery can contain or confound him. No scholar or sage can outwit him. But for all his skills, he is but one of us; a man, a human, who shares our faults, our dreams, and our ambitions. He boldly strides across the land, fearless, peerless, and cloaked in mystery; all his will bent on righting such wrongs as he deems fit.
Until the day the Gateway opened and turned the world on its head. On that fateful day, Korrgonn came and washed away our dreams. And his outre' realms of chaos set their unholy mark upon our world and claimed it for their own.

Only Theta and his companions see the enemies aligning against us. Only they foresee our end coming -- the end of civilization, the end of the world of man. Only they can hope to turn the tide of madness and preserve all that we hold dear.

But no man, not even our greatest hero, can stand against the Lords of Chaos and the dark armies of Nifleheim at their command. Fiends that infiltrate unseen within our ranks, that tear down our temples and our traditions; that devour us from within, unseen, unknown, unheralded, and unopposed until the hour grows far too late.

Through the murk and mist that hangs before our eyes, one man only sees true. One man pierces the veil of magic that blinds us all and marks the world as it truly is, revealing secrets, secrets of Angle Theta, so horrifying as to shatter a man's mind and call into question the very nature of good and evil.

Book 1: The Gateway (free!)
The Gateway (Harbinger of Doom Volume 1) by Glenn Thater - Download The Gateway (Harbinger of Doom Volume 1) with iBooks

The Fallen Angle (Harbinger of Doom Volume 2) by Glenn Thater - Download The Fallen Angle (Harbinger of Doom Volume 2) with iBooks

Knight Eternal (Harbinger of Doom Volume 3) by Glenn Thater - Download Knight Eternal (Harbinger of Doom Volume 3) with iBooks

Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom Volumes 1 and 2) by Glenn Thater - Download Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom Volumes 1 and 2) with iBooks

Book 4+ (forthcoming)

Glenn G. Thater

OP
G

gthater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.glenngthater.com
Dwellers of the Deep - Epic Fantasy by Glenn G. Thater

The website Screenrave.com named me the Featured Author of the Month for November 2011! Here's the link: Screenrave.com

The ebook version of Book 1 of my epic fantasy series is available FREE at Amazon, B&N, Sony, Kobo, Apple, etc.

The Gateway, Book 1 of my fantasy series Harbinger of Doom is now available for FREE from Apple! See link below. Get yours while you can!
5758240.jpg

Book 2: The Fallen Angle is available for $2.99.
Below is some info on my epic fantasy series, Harbinger of Doom. BTW - Book 1, The Gateway, won 3rd Best Fantasy Novel of 2009 in the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll.

“...as good as any fantasy tale you will read, it honors the tradition, and adds to our lore a story so good, so well told, I hope it will be remembered forever.†--- Rai Aren, co-author of Secret of the Sands

“Thater writes with a realism like no other; fantasy lovers of sword and sorcery--check out this short first battle and be ready for the entire saga awaiting you!†-- Glenda Bixler

“...The author paints each scene and battle so clearly that I felt I was in the middle of the action.†--- Mike Monahan, author of Barracuda.

“...fast paced and exciting with characters real enough to leap out of the pages...leaves the reader craving more.†--- Franz McLaren, author of Demon Drift and A Night of Dark Delicacies

“...Non-stop action that is written so well you can't stop reading it!†-- G.A. Endless, author of Issla: A Vampire Living in the 21st Century

“If you are a hard core fantasy fan, you are sure to love this swords and sorcery adventure.†-- Tim Greaton, author of The Santa Shop.

“...hugely entertaining. One of the best sword and sorcery/historical fiction tales i have read in years. A truly classic yarn that i will read again and again.†-- Jimmyonly

“...The Gateway delivers straight up heroic fantasy with unapologetic hack and slash action.†-- Tracy Falbe, author of The Rys Chronicles

“...a well written fast paced story that will keep you on your seat.†-- Glenn Skinner, author of the Keya Quests

“...the characterization is simply amazing. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys Epic Fantasy. -- Nathalia

“...fast-paced, action-packed fantasy.†--- Debra Purdy Kong, author of Taxed to Death and Fatal Encryption

“...An adventure into magic and fantasy that pulls you in and does not let go...left me wanting more.â€

“...the action never stops.†--- Susan McLeod, author of Soul and Shadow

“...A great adventure which I could not put down...†-- Larry B. Gray.

“...an excellent foray into dark story adventure.†-- Jacamo Peterson, author of A Hard Place: A Sergeant's Tale, and Blademaster of Norda.

Dwellers of the Deep -- Volume 4 of Glenn G. Thater's epic fantasy series, Harbinger of Doom, is now available at the Apple Itunes stores!

Dwellers of the Deep embraces the pulse-pounding action that the Harbinger of Doom Saga is known for, with battles so real, so immersive, you will find yourself reaching for your sword. Expansive in scope, Dwellers transforms the Saga into truly epic fantasy, and drops the reader into the Byzantine web of political intrigue that swirls about the Kingdom of Lomion.

In Glenn G. Thater’s world of Midgaard, some kill for love or honor; others die for blood and souls. In Dwellers of the Deep, the fourth volume of the saga unfolds across a vast ocean of bleak expanses and forbidden islands that harbor secrets best unspoken, ancient magics best left buried, voracious monsters of the gelid depths, and a god of the outer spheres whose wrath will shake the very foundations of Midgaard.

Within these pages, heroes and villains abound. But are the heroes those that quest with Theta to keep shuttered the portal betwixt the worlds, or those that sail with Korrgonn for god and glory, to restore Azathoth’s reign? Only you can decide. But in the end, Ob will tell you, evil is as evil does, and in Midgaard, only one thing is certain — nothing is as it seems.

Book 1: The Gateway (FREE on Apple Itunes)
iTunes - Books - The Gateway (Harbinger of Doom Volume 1) by Glenn Thater
5758240.jpg

iTunes - Books - The Fallen Angle (Harbinger of Doom Volume 2) by Glenn Thater
3147614.jpg

iTunes - Books - Knight Eternal (Harbinger of Doom Volume 3) by Glenn Thater
2045091.jpg

Book 4: Dwellers of the Deep
1901505_orig.jpg

iTunes - Books - Dwellers of the Deep (Harbinger of Doom Volume 4) by Glenn Thater
iTunes - Books - Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom Volumes 1 and 2) by Glenn Thater
9880088.jpg

Glenn G. Thater

OP
G

gthater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.glenngthater.com
The website Screenrave.com named me the Featured Author of the Month for November 2011! Here's the link: Screenrave.com

The ebook version of Book 1 of my epic fantasy series is available FREE at Amazon, B&N, Sony, Kobo, Apple, etc.

The Gateway, Book 1 of my fantasy series Harbinger of Doom is now available for FREE from Apple! See link below. Get yours while you can!
5758240.jpg

Book 2: The Fallen Angle is available for $2.99.
Below is some info on my epic fantasy series, Harbinger of Doom. BTW - Book 1, The Gateway, won 3rd Best Fantasy Novel of 2009 in the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll.

“...as good as any fantasy tale you will read, it honors the tradition, and adds to our lore a story so good, so well told, I hope it will be remembered forever.” --- Rai Aren, co-author of Secret of the Sands

“Thater writes with a realism like no other; fantasy lovers of sword and sorcery--check out this short first battle and be ready for the entire saga awaiting you!” -- Glenda Bixler

“...The author paints each scene and battle so clearly that I felt I was in the middle of the action.” --- Mike Monahan, author of Barracuda.

“...fast paced and exciting with characters real enough to leap out of the pages...leaves the reader craving more.” --- Franz McLaren, author of Demon Drift and A Night of Dark Delicacies

“...Non-stop action that is written so well you can't stop reading it!” -- G.A. Endless, author of Issla: A Vampire Living in the 21st Century

“If you are a hard core fantasy fan, you are sure to love this swords and sorcery adventure.” -- Tim Greaton, author of The Santa Shop.

“...hugely entertaining. One of the best sword and sorcery/historical fiction tales i have read in years. A truly classic yarn that i will read again and again.” -- Jimmyonly

“...The Gateway delivers straight up heroic fantasy with unapologetic hack and slash action.” -- Tracy Falbe, author of The Rys Chronicles

“...a well written fast paced story that will keep you on your seat.” -- Glenn Skinner, author of the Keya Quests

“...the characterization is simply amazing. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys Epic Fantasy. -- Nathalia

“...fast-paced, action-packed fantasy.” --- Debra Purdy Kong, author of Taxed to Death and Fatal Encryption

“...An adventure into magic and fantasy that pulls you in and does not let go...left me wanting more.”

“...the action never stops.” --- Susan McLeod, author of Soul and Shadow

“...A great adventure which I could not put down...” -- Larry B. Gray.

“...an excellent foray into dark story adventure.” -- Jacamo Peterson, author of A Hard Place: A Sergeant's Tale, and Blademaster of Norda.

Dwellers of the Deep -- Volume 4 of Glenn G. Thater's epic fantasy series, Harbinger of Doom, is now available at the Apple Itunes stores!

Dwellers of the Deep embraces the pulse-pounding action that the Harbinger of Doom Saga is known for, with battles so real, so immersive, you will find yourself reaching for your sword. Expansive in scope, Dwellers transforms the Saga into truly epic fantasy, and drops the reader into the Byzantine web of political intrigue that swirls about the Kingdom of Lomion.

In Glenn G. Thater’s world of Midgaard, some kill for love or honor; others die for blood and souls. In Dwellers of the Deep, the fourth volume of the saga unfolds across a vast ocean of bleak expanses and forbidden islands that harbor secrets best unspoken, ancient magics best left buried, voracious monsters of the gelid depths, and a god of the outer spheres whose wrath will shake the very foundations of Midgaard.

Within these pages, heroes and villains abound. But are the heroes those that quest with Theta to keep shuttered the portal betwixt the worlds, or those that sail with Korrgonn for god and glory, to restore Azathoth’s reign? Only you can decide. But in the end, Ob will tell you, evil is as evil does, and in Midgaard, only one thing is certain — nothing is as it seems.

Book 1: The Gateway (FREE on Apple Itunes)
iTunes - Books - The Gateway (Harbinger of Doom Volume 1) by Glenn Thater
5758240.jpg

iTunes - Books - The Fallen Angle (Harbinger of Doom Volume 2) by Glenn Thater
3147614.jpg

iTunes - Books - Knight Eternal (Harbinger of Doom Volume 3) by Glenn Thater
2045091.jpg

Book 4: Dwellers of the Deep
1901505_orig.jpg

iTunes - Books - Dwellers of the Deep (Harbinger of Doom Volume 4) by Glenn Thater
iTunes - Books - Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom Volumes 1 and 2) by Glenn Thater
9880088.jpg

Glenn G. Thater

Most reactions

Latest posts