What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free book - This Weekend Only 5.29&30

davidhburton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
davidhburton.com
Hey, thanks for the plug!!

I would certainly encourage anyone that is interested in reading it on the iPad to drop into Smashwords and pick it up for free over the long weekend! It's the same as the version in the iBookstore since I use Smashwords to deliver it there for me. :)

Cheers!
David

OP
Bremen

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Nice to have you here! And I did kinda forget it is a long weekend, so I guess the promotion is still on today (Monday) as well......

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the free book info.

I have signed up and downloaded The Second Coming, now how do I get this into iBooks? Downloaded Stanza and although I like this program on my Touch not so good on the iPad.

OP
Bremen

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Open iTunes. In iTunes goto file/add file to library (or folder) point it to the book you download and import. It will now show up in your books in iTunes and when you sync it will be in iBooks on your iPad. That, by the way, is also then way to add music, photos, and video.....

This of course assuming you downloaded the book in ePub format from Smashwords....

Last edited:

davidhburton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
davidhburton.com
If you didn't download in epub format you can always go back and download it again. That's the great thing about Smashwords. The books are DRM free and once you've paid for it, you can download in any format at any time!

Thanks for picking it up!! :)

Most reactions