What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep getting the equation wrong. I was always bad at math. Lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snap! If the students ask for any Maths equations, I challenge the bright ones to come up with the answer. Problem solved. They love beating the teacher

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now if they could only help me with the food equation the admiral mentioned...lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
A picture of a birthday cake which looked like a Burmese Python was published in the papers here recently. This links to a story about it. http://www.eurweb.com/2012/08/scary-snake-cake-photo-goes-viral/

I wonder what Fleur will make of the story. :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Oh my, that looks so real! I don't think I'd even like to go near it! :O

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on weight watchers and lost 7lb in week. Mainly exercising and stuff and then fell off the wagon in to barrels of chocolate lol. Put it all on again and realising I eat no veg or nothing..just bread and fried food. So now...my plan is to eat 5 portions a day with like tuna or grilled chicken and eating pulses and all the food categories....unfortunately dominos is not in the category haha. I just ate salad (boring) with pasta and tuna and sweet corn with barely any mayo...surprisingly filling and tasty.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pidjengirl said:
I'm on weight watchers and lost 7lb in week. Mainly exercising and stuff and then fell off the wagon in to barrels of chocolate lol. Put it all on again and realising I eat no veg or nothing..just bread and fried food. So now...my plan is to eat 5 portions a day with like tuna or grilled chicken and eating pulses and all the food categories....unfortunately dominos is not in the category haha. I just ate salad (boring) with pasta and tuna and sweet corn with barely any mayo...surprisingly filling and tasty.

Vegetables are so tasty. We microwave a lot of freest veg, or roast root veg with lamb or beef. Yummy :)

Edit. I can also da a mean stir fry using olive oil and than a soy or ginger base sauce. Yummy :) :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know it well. I've done both in my time. I just know that eating more veg and fruit with hardly any bread and exercise is the only way for me. Hmm. And Will power.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts