What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
How about scrambled eggs with lashings of chopped up bacon and tomatoes cooked together with a handful of grated cheese at the last minute.
Just push around the pan till almost cooked and serve with hot buttered toast and a big cup of coffee
Enjoy.

Thanks Julie,

Attachments

• image-4141044810.png
    image-4141044810.png
    677 KB · Views: 121

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks delish,and great brain food as well
Fantastic effort.
I'm hungry looking at it.
It's 3.00 pm here at present.
A bit early for dinner.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
How about scrambled eggs with lashings of chopped up bacon and tomatoes cooked together with a handful of grated cheese at the last minute.
Just push around the pan till almost cooked and serve with hot buttered toast and a big cup of coffee
Enjoy.

All that, but instead of just tomatoes I like salsa and little sour cream as well. Sometimes if I have leftover chopped olives I'll add them, too.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
Now you have just ruined a good breakfast!

How? Adds a little kick to it and it actually tastes very good. A friend had the same reaction until he tried it. Now he swears by it. Only a LITTLE salsa /poco de gallo is needed.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee Hee. Looks good! Any suggestions for tonight? I had a cheese and spicy tomato and basil cous cous sandwich. Yummy. I loved banana and chocolate pronutro for breakfast, Chays! I miss that still! I also loved Maltabella in the winter! Mind you, you can't call 10°C winter over here, that's almost summer here!! Maybe a cardie or jumper in good ole SA in winter!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hee Hee. Looks good! Any suggestions for tonight? I had a cheese and spicy tomato and basil cous cous sandwich. Yummy. I loved banana and chocolate pronutro for breakfast, Chays! I miss that still! I also loved Maltabella in the winter! Mind you, you can't call 10°C winter over here, that's almost summer here!! Maybe a cardie or jumper in good ole SA in winter!

Yip, and deathly summers, where not even the AC wants to work, lol

Regards, ~Chays~

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, definitely an AC but interestingly enough, my parents had that and we had to rely on open windows. Hmmm! I remember two showers a day. Durban was hot and sweaty at times.

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, definitely an AC but interestingly enough, my parents had that and we had to rely on open windows. Hmmm! I remember two showers a day. Durban was hot and sweaty at times.

At least you had the sea, in Pretoria...land, land land

Regards,
~Chays~

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very true. I often got dumped by it.

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Very true. I often got dumped by it.

I think we should move this to that other, everything goes thread, don't want rich moving us, do we? Lol
But yes, I love the sea, I'm moving down to cape town when I get bak from my gap year.

Regards,
Chays

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's my thread but I'll see you there!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66