What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folio and shoulder strap leather iPad case from ieCase.com

ieCase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black leather case has 2 compartments to hold your valuable belonging. Act as a multi standing level for watching video or typing. Nice lock closure to secure the ipad inside the case. It have NO velcro or magnetic (won't last long). All ports are accessible. Screen protector prevent from scratch is included. 45 days money back guarantee. Only $34.95 and FREE Shipping. The genuine leather with detachable shoulder strap is only $.49.95

Last edited:

ezziriah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like that you have additional space to keep your phone or maybe papers or a book for school but to me it seems bulky? am I wrong?

OP
I

ieCase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's perfect for carrying to work, school, shopping or traveling. Lightweight and about 1.2" High with iPad in it. The interior pocket is designed for holding small items such as pen, money, credit cards, and papers. It's slim design. Capable to store mobile phone or small book in the pocket but not recommend it.

Attachments

• zipper_sm.jpg
    zipper_sm.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 656

Most reactions

Latest posts