What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash Player

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oaklane 76: Welcome to the forum. Just to clarify, this topic has been rehashed and rehashed over and over again. There are so many threads and posts of why doesn't the iPad have Flash. The forum is riddled with this topic and threads have been closed due to users getting obnoxious over it. There has been a long history to it. And even though I am newer to the forum, I am not new to iOS. I have had an iPhone since day one, 2007, and iOS has NEVER supported Flash, ever. It has been a well documented fact. Even as a long time iPhone user, I went ahead and got an iPad knowing full well it does not have Flash. I did get the Skyfire Browser app for the heck of it and it's funny because I can't come up against a Flash site to save my life right now, at least not when I'm trying to on my iPad. Clearly this is not the case with you. You could try Skyfire but that's your business to purchase it or not too. I hope you will stick around and enjoy the forum and the iPad.

Last edited:

Most reactions