What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness App

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for App suggestions for tracking workouts, something preferably with some preloaded workouts. I want something for the iPad, not a ported iPhone app. Any idea?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for App suggestions for tracking workouts, something preferably with some preloaded workouts. I want something for the iPad, not a ported iPhone app. Any idea?

Maybe something like this will work for a blonde :D :D

what do you think ?

Attachments

• blondes macbook.jpg
    blondes macbook.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 477

Louis2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well it does have a iphone/touch app, but it is also on a web platform. I think Fleetly works great!

it's got preloaded exercises and workout routines (plus you can enter your own exercises and make your own workouts). It can also generate workouts based on the amount of time you have, what equipment you have, what part of the body/type of workout you want to do. On top of that there is a bit of a social element with challenges, comments, friends etc. pretty fun, and has definitely kept me motivated.

Most reactions

Latest posts