What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First official image of the Apple iPad 3?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apple-ipad3-first-look.jpg

Apple releases the first official image of the next generation Apple iPad in white with the retina display! It's 2048 x 1536, sure enough. That's 3.1 million pixels. "The most ever in a mobile device." "Photos are just going to look amazing on that gorgeous high-resolution display."

Source: Engadget

Last edited by a moderator:

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kenmla said:
Why no 128 Gig IPad. I'm out of room on my 64.

That would be very useful indeed. Why not just purchase two new iPads... Limit two to per customer.

Chapslick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are some of the new distinguishing features of the 3?

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kenmla said:
Why no 128 Gig IPad. I'm out of room on my 64.

Because Apple wants you to purchase storage on iCloud when your mobile devices fill up.
I have a 240 GB SSD in my laptop. The SSD case is about the same size as an iPhone and the case is only about 50% filled with chips. I'm sure there is some space inside an iPad for the chips of a drive like that. :/

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because Apple wants you to purchase storage on iCloud when your mobile devices fill up.
I have a 240 GB SSD in my laptop. The SSD case is about the same size as an iPhone and the case is only about 50% filled with chips. I'm sure there is some space inside an iPad for the chips of a drive like that. :/

interesting but reasonable:thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts