What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally!

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the email today. Work finally ordered the Best Buy gift cards for the winners of the contest, of which I'm one of. Soon as that office gets the cards they'll rush it to me, and then I'll get my iPad!

Been waiting on this for 3 weeks! I already know the schedule that Best Buy gets them in town...haha.

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sadly no. I'm still waiting on the card to be mailed. I don't have a tracking number, so each day that goes by gets a little more exciting.

Hopefully it comes in today.

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ridiculous. I emailed the office which ordered the cards...apparently "Best" Buy (actually, I've never liked them) has taken 3 weeks to get the gift cards to the main office to send out to the offices throughout the territory. They said they're "expecting them any day now."

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The saga continues... Finally got an email saying that the card will be at the office Wednesday afternoon. Bah!

Most reactions

Latest posts