What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fav Music

What music do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beatles, Stones (up to 1978), Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Led Zep, THe Police, U2, Simon and Garfunkel, The Byrds, Bob Dylan, Deep Purple, Bowie, Jethro Tull, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Mozart, Bach, Renaissance music, Howard Shore's 'Lord of the Rings' soundtracks (and I am not a soundtrack person, but I've listened to that more in the last 10 years than anything else).

Hang your head in shame, iPadder . . . the Stones will be great even when they hit 105. Bob is shaking his head. :)

You need some 'Emotional Rescue' to save your soul, dag nabbit. No big red lips for you.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hadn't heard that. Axel Rose was one of my favourites when I was a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

So you are no longer a girl? My oh my. To make the change, did you DL an app from iTunes, or simply evolve into a guy?:eek::mad::D

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
Closed poll :(
My fav is classical

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

Have a look at the YouTube vids I posted last night, Goofy. You'll love them. Favorite videos thread.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
So you are no longer a girl? My oh my. To make the change, did you DL an app from iTunes, or simply evolve into a guy?:eek::mad::D

You are such a bad boy!

Sigh. I'm afraid I'm 46 on the 29th so no, I'm not a girl any longer. Hubby is 50 on Halloween so he's not especially looking forward to that. The big 5 0.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I wasn't crazy for the Stones disco / dance numbers but do marvel at the group's resilience.
They've l remained relevant in every music phase post rock n' roll, largely I think because they were so influenced by blues. Blues is incorporated in the DNA of all modern music.

AA

Dr. Robert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't crazy for the Stones disco / dance numbers but do marvel at the group's resilience.
They've l remained relevant in every music phase post rock n' roll, largely I think because they were so influenced by blues. Blues is incorporated in the DNA of all modern music.

AA

Keef is well nigh indestructible. After a nuclear holocaust, the roaches and Keef will still be here. To me, though, the Stones' 'Golden Era' was from 'Beggars Banquet' to 'Exile on Main Street.' After that, heroin took its toll, unfortunately.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a likening of Pink Floyd , the KLF , alongside so many others .
Classical right through to dubstep ( some of!) , a very eclectic range bought over my nigh on 38 years of listening experiences.

Most reactions

Latest posts