What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

face time and dropped connection

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know networking? :):)

the first time i ft'd 3 weeks ago, it worked fine. now it doesn't...it starts up fine then after 3-5 seconds the video sticks, the audio starts to gradually get choppy and stops after 10-15 seconds...video frozen audio stops. it's always the same,,,at startup, ft works for a brief second.

took the ipad to the genius bar and it worked in that environment. they did a diagnostic and everything was fine. therefore it must be my wifi environment, but for the life of me i don't know what the problem is. i get a strong signal anywhere in the apartment. i can stream netflix. download speed = 10+> Mbp, upload is yer basic 500Kbp. i have a dlink655 and 1360 extender that both cover the whole apartment. the only difference between my experience and the genius bar is he ft'd with his iphone, while i have tried ft'ing with a friend's ipad.

any suggestion?...thx

Most reactions

Latest posts