What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

export my contacts to ipads2

trente77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I export my contacts from my Blackberry to my ipad2?

gores95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
trente77 said:
How do I export my contacts from my Blackberry to my ipad2?

I am curious of that too but I would think you sync with your Blackberry software on your PC then sync your PC to the IPad via USB.

On1zuka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
afik the only way to sync from bb, u use outlook synced first with bb,
Then sync it with ipad....

211ssw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about moving contacts from Outlook in my PC to iPad2 ? I need the large number of contacts to be useable in iPad2. I have read that it can be done with Google, some programs or by syncing with iPad2 with iTunes open, while tethered to the PC. I need to do this. I also read about serious moving using Globus but that is for a more extensive moving procedure. My hope is that it will be rather routine once I feel prepared to do this. It needs to be explained precisely for all of us who use Office with Outlook with all contacts, calendar, notes need to be available to iPad2, whether that is in iCloud or in iPad2 - just so the info is available. Where is this process described in detail. GooOut is strange word that Google offers for this process.Lots of options are found but I prefer one clear detailed tried & true method. After lots of reading, I have not yet decided on which approach I will use.

211ssw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love Ernie!!! How can I get such a moving creature? Since my favorite animal is giraffe, that comes to mind but even though they can smack their necks around violently, I don't think of it as the best of choices for motion-filled animals. Is there any way I could make arrangements to have something like what you have? Of course, a different creature but with all the action!!! Impressive!!!
Realizing that I started this problem of mine about getting all my contacts from Outlook which reside on my Windows laptop, OS
XP 64bit Professional, which apparently, is a rare thing - you see I am trying to move my head to questions about moving my
contacts from Outlook to this iPad2 but the excitement is not there.
Your answer was for person with blackberry which I do not have. My cell is Thunderbolt by HTC, 4G where available which is
generally where I am not. Would you recommend that I connect via USB and then do what? I have a different connector that is for moving pictures and my guess is that I would be better using that. This is my very first Apple product and I'm very impressed but need to do a greet deal of work to make it my totally working horse- I will happily do the work but I am total NEWBIE so please,
precise, step by step instructions are essential. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

windowman62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search you tube, it tells you how to export your contacts from outlook and into your gmail account and then setup only your contacts
on your ipad and iphone as exchange, this way if I change it on my iphone it will change on my ipad and in my gmail. Works great.

Most reactions

Latest posts