What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exciting activities if bored.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have any suggestions on activities to do? My exams end on Thursday, and after that, I have almost nothing to do at home. Suggestions for activities would be helpful.

-Samana

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When is the last time you went to a library to get a book to just read? Down in Phoenix there is a great indoor go-cart track (was last time I was in town). Take your iPad to the airport at the end of the runway and snap some interesting shots to post up in the images you'd like to... thread. Catch a baseball game, the stadium is great (I've been inside a few times, but never had the opportunity to catch a game). I remember a Hard Rock Cafe in Phoenix, go spend some time looking at all the stuff on the walls and relax with a milkshake. Learn to golf, it really is fun (even if not relaxing). Grab a friend or two and make a little funny movie to post on YouTube. Learn to cook something you've never been brave enough to try before. Instead of texting, write a letter to a friend and mail it, it will be such a surprise when they receive it. Lots of stuff to do on Summer Vacation.

OP
Samana

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When is the last time you went to a library to get a book to just read? Down in Phoenix there is a great indoor go-cart track (was last time I was in town). Take your iPad to the airport at the end of the runway and snap some interesting shots to post up in the images you'd like to... thread. Catch a baseball game, the stadium is great (I've been inside a few times, but never had the opportunity to catch a game). I remember a Hard Rock Cafe in Phoenix, go spend some time looking at all the stuff on the walls and relax with a milkshake. Learn to golf, it really is fun (even if not relaxing). Grab a friend or two and make a little funny movie to post on YouTube. Learn to cook something you've never been brave enough to try before. Instead of texting, write a letter to a friend and mail it, it will be such a surprise when they receive it. Lots of stuff to do on Summer Vacation.

You get out a lot! Thanks!

-Samana

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First time I was in Phoenix, I was delivering oats to the racetrack there. I like Arizona a lot. Incredible scenery.

kirkdoughlas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have any suggestions on activities to do? My exams end on Thursday, and after that, I have almost nothing to do at home. Suggestions for activities would be helpful.

-Samana

You just need games and games to ease the boredom. Try cowboy vs aliens. Also Railrush. 'Twas a nice game.

kirkdoughlas

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Great suggestions.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take some old clothes. Cut them up to make patches; sew them together in a pleasing pattern. Voila, a quilt

Most reactions

Latest posts