What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epson Debuts Two Eye-Catching Printers That Work with Ipad

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Epson Debuts Two Eye-Catching Printers

from Gearlog
EPSON-ARTISAN.jpg

Epson introduced a new line of Artisan all-in-one printers, the Artisan 835 and the Artisan 725, targeted at busy families that need one printer to handle a variety of tasks. The Artisan 835 (shown here) offers a 7.8-inch touch panel, a 3.5-inch color LCD, a fax, and a 30-page document feeder. Both printers offer 802.11n connectivity, wireless printing from the Apple iPhone, and fast 4-x6-inch print speeds.
Other features of both printers include prints speeds up to 9.5ppm for black and 9 ppm for color, wireless and Ethernet networking, two-sided printing, auto photo correction, and MicroPiezo print heads. Both the Artisan 835 ($299.99) and the Artisan 725 ($199.99) will be available in mid-August at major computer, office, and electronics stores.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have always done better with HP myself. Some people just have better experiences with certain brands.

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I used to be diehard HP and still use an HP Plotter than it outstanding, but the personal inkjets just don't seem to be doing as good as they used to lately. I can go to my HP and get, basically, lines where it isn't printing consistently on the photos, but can go to the Epson that has been sitting longer in between and it works perfectly. Really bizarre.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To what point can you use these printers with an iPad?

That's the problem with all of them. You're limited to photos. No PDF, no letters, no billing without the use of the host processor...

Most reactions

Latest posts