What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emails

bummer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forwarded an email to friends and they received a different forwarded email, even though my sent file shows the original email as being forwarded. Very strange. Has this happenned to anyone?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Bummer - welcome to the forum! :) Indeed rather weird - just a few questions to start: 1) If you have multiple mail accounts, is this happening in all or just a single one? and 2) Have you forwarded a message to yourself on the misbehaving account?

But for beginners, I would 'Force Close' the Mail App (directions below depending on the iOS on your device) and try again - will await your response for other suggestions - good luck! Dave

Force Close - open the multi-tasking bar (double tap the 'home buttom' or use multi-gesturing and swipe up):
a. iOS 6.x - press & hold an app until all begin to 'jiggle'; find the offending app(s) and press the 'red circle w/ minus sign' - return to the home screen & try again.
b. iOS 7.x - find the offending app - then press and drag to the top of the screen - return to the home screen & try again.

OP
B

bummer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I have multiple accounts however it has happened twice in the past week, that I know of, on my non gmail account. Since my sent message shows the proper forwarded message, I won't know if there are more unless the recipient tells me. The only change I have made is downloading the new os7 operating system.

Most reactions

Latest posts