What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electronic Paperwork System

Swink2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently our company's sales contracts and paperwork is done on Microsoft Word templates. The salesman types the customer & sales information on the contract (on his laptop) and when he gets back to the office he either emails or faxes the contract for his customer to sign.

Our company is getting iPads with WiFi and 3G coverage with hopes of creating a system to replace having the salesman come back to the office.

Is there a friendly way to convert my Microsoft Templates over to another application? I've read somewhere that someone used Numbers and someone has mentioned QuickOffice, but before I go spending money on apps, I would like to hear ides and feedback from other iPad users out there.

I purchased SignMyPad and it looks pretty slick to collect signatures on PDF files.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts