What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EASY iPad 2 JAILBREAK 4.3.3 JailbreakMe.com 3.0 iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJUwNUyx5Uo]YouTube - ‪EASY iPad 2 JAILBREAK 4.3.3 JailbreakMe.com 3.0 iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad [JAILBREAK IN SECONDS]‬‏[/ame]​

Compatible With:
iPad 2
iPad 1
iPhone 4 GSM
iPhone 4 CDMA
iPhone 3GS
iPod Touch 4G
iPod Touch 3G

Firmwares: 4.3.3 4.3.2 4.3 4.2.6 4.2.7 4.2.8

@Comex and the Dev Team have finally released the Jailbreak using the new PDF exploit with JailbreakMe.com. This is probably the easiest(and best looking) Jailbreak to date. You simply navigate to the JailbreakMe site, tap "FREE", the tap "INSTALL" AND YOU'RE DONE! You just need to wait for Cydia to install on your Homescreen and you're are ready to go. Enjoy your newly Jailbroken iPad 2 or any of the other devices using this new method.

Remember to connect to WiFi on your device before ;)

Pettythief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there enough native iPad Cydia apps to make it worth jail breaking my ipad2? Cheers

jimjar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is PDF Patcher 2 ?

I installed the new jailbreak today. It was really easy. Now I have Cyndia...but I can't find the recommended security patch, PDF Patcher 2. If I search I only find an old PDF Patch (CVE-2010-1797).

Any ideas ? Did my jailbreak have a problem ?

jimjar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It finally showed up

I now see PDF Patcher 2 in my search results. It appeared about 2 hours after I installed the jailbreak. I guess it took a while to load the entire library ??

bulletbilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a great jailbreak! So easy because you don't have to put the device into DFU or recovery being that it is a userland JB. Comex did a great job on it! If you are wondering if you should jailbreak just remember that it only enhances your iOS experience. There is nothing to lose!

biometrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So just save shsh and blob using tu before JB'ing? I have 4.3... so what do I need to save shsh? Blob? Noobie here sori... And when all is saved and done just go to jailbreakme.com and follow the instructions? Please advice ... Thanks

Akawillstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a iPad 2 wifi only! If I jailbreak it, is there an app that would work so I can use my iPad anywhere on wifi!!?

LSU iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Akawillstar said:
I have a iPad 2 wifi only! If I jailbreak it, is there an app that would work so I can use my iPad anywhere on wifi!!?

That would mean there would have to be an app that installs a 3G radio into your iPad so no

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LSU iPad said:
That would mean there would have to be an app that installs a 3G radio into your iPad so no

What is this 3G radio you are referring to?

khalepenio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys i jailbroke my ipad 2 the day it came out but 2day it suddenly froze and wouldnt reboot. it keeps trying to start up but frezes is the jailbreak not completely released? i dont mean to say it has bugs or anything. thx in advance

Rjd137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.christmasonmanhattan.com
PhilSynowiec said:
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJUwNUyx5Uo

Compatible With:
iPad 2
iPad 1
iPhone 4 GSM
iPhone 4 CDMA
iPhone 3GS
iPod Touch 4G
iPod Touch 3G

Firmwares: 4.3.3 4.3.2 4.3 4.2.6 4.2.7 4.2.8

@Comex and the Dev Team have finally released the Jailbreak using the new PDF exploit with JailbreakMe.com. This is probably the easiest(and best looking) Jailbreak to date. You simply navigate to the JailbreakMe site, tap "FREE", the tap "INSTALL" AND YOU'RE DONE! You just need to wait for Cydia to install on your Homescreen and you're are ready to go. Enjoy your newly Jailbroken iPad 2 or any of the other devices using this new method.

Remember to connect to WiFi on your device before ;)

Call me old. But i don't understand the whole jb thing. Would someone please explain. And if I do this I have very little iPad experance so I would have no idea what to do after doing it. Help please.

Most reactions

Latest posts