What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EASY iPad 2 JAILBREAK 4.3.3 JailbreakMe.com 3.0 iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rjd137 said:
Call me old. But i don't understand the whole jb thing. Would someone please explain. And if I do this I have very little iPad experance so I would have no idea what to do after doing it. Help please.

Assuming you have not upgraded to iOS 4.3.3 pls make sure you upgrade IPad first to this version. Before doing so pls ensure that you have backed up your IPad since you will lose all your data!

After iOS 4.3.3 is completed, connect your iPad to Wifi and go to your Safari browser and go to: www.Jailbreakme.com. Just hit "install" and your device has been jailbroken. You are all set! Then connect your pad to ITunes and do a restore to get all of your backed up data back into your iPad

Enjoy!

P.S. Pls do not upgrade to 4.3.4 if Apple has come up with another newer revision.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys i jailbroke my ipad 2 the day it came out but 2day it suddenly froze and wouldnt reboot. it keeps trying to start up but frezes is the jailbreak not completely released? i dont mean to say it has bugs or anything. thx in advance

This is a news thread. Please post your thread in our Hacking Section. This is Apple iPad News.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This Jailbreak was just as epic as the last Jailbreakme. Big Thanks to comex! Great video Phil!

iLoveMyiPad2!

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used Green Poison in the past but I have to say that Comex's jailbreak has been the easiest ever! I jail broke my iPad 2 so that once again I could take advantage of SBSettings, iProtect, Folder Enhancer, WiFi Boost, iFile and themes. Oh it feels so good LOL!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

fernackerpan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my ipad 2 is only 2x months old
if after jail breaking something goes wrong,is there a chance to put my iPad back to normal settings so it could be repaired under the gaurentee??

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fernackerpan said:
my ipad 2 is only 2x months old
if after jail breaking something goes wrong,is there a chance to put my iPad back to normal settings so it could be repaired under the gaurentee??

Yes. If something happens and goes wrong you can do a restore using iTunes to go back to the factory settings. If you have have a Verizon or AT&T model please be advised that once Apples releases 4.3.4 you will not be able to re-jailbreak if you have to do a restore because it will force you to upgrade. It will not matter if you've saved your blobs. This is only the case with the 3G model. The information about all this is on the Apple Dev Team's blog and when you visit the FAQ site for Jailbreak Me 3.0.

Sent from my iPad 2 64G 3G using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts