What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox problems??

Hal05154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with Dropdav and Dropbox? I cannot upload or download from Dropbox with Pages or Numbers. Goodreader is work though.

Tried disconnecting, rebooting, reconnecting... HELP!!!!! :-(

Hal

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Mine is broke too. An the annoying part is that it won't even let me into the settings so I can try to reenter them. I'll do some more research. If I find anything I'll come back and let you know.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, it's not just Pages or the iPad.

I set it up on GoodReader and could not log on that way either. So I tried logging on directly from the web using https://dav.dropdav.com

I got this error:

Something is wrong with Dropbox. Check back later.

Their Twitter feed says they were having log in problems, but they should be solved. I'd have told them otherwise, but I don't have a Twitter account, and don't feel like creating one just for this.

Added: DropBox itself is working fine. I have to assume it's a problem with the authentication or something between the services.

OP
Hal05154

Hal05154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey amigo...

Just checked, mine seems back up for now. I never did lose Goodreader. Try yours again.

Hal

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hola,

I'm not up yet. It's possible whatever they are doing it will take a while to get to all users. It's also possible I messed up my settings while troubleshooting. I changed my credentials while I was playing around. I changed the to exactly what they already should have been, but you never know.

I'll give it a day or so, since it's not critical for me. Worse case I'll delete the DropDav account and create a new one.

Glad you're back in business.

Most reactions

Latest posts