What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double charging from itunes

TammysPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased something back in July on iTunes,fine. Two days ago I was charged again for same download . On the receipt I clicked on the " report a problem". The screen changed and said "you are not connected to iTunes" . But I can open up the site...with no problem. What's going on?

OP
TammysPad

TammysPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
accessoriesguy said:
you can always call in, or search forever through their help support and talk to someone through the web chat.

Thank you,yes I really would want to to talk to a person. But where do I call in to? Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that iTunes support is email only. Just let them know what happened. If they can't solve it without calling you they'll probably supply a number.

OP
TammysPad

TammysPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I'm pretty sure that iTunes support is email only. Just let them know what happened. If they can't solve it without calling you they'll probably supply a number.

Thanks,the only problem is when I go to iTunes "cannot connect to iTunes" is on the screen. This just happened in last few days.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
TammysPad said:
Thanks,the only problem is when I go to iTunes "cannot connect to iTunes" is on the screen. This just happened in last few days.

On your iPad or computer?

Assuming you've got a solid internet connection: If the computer, try restarting it. Same for the iPad.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
TammysPad

TammysPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
On your iPad or computer?

Assuming you've got a solid internet connection: If the computer, try restarting it. Same for the iPad.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

It's a ipad

Most reactions

Latest posts