What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know how to transfer/sync your Gardens of Time game to new iPad?

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing the hidden objects gardens of time game now for a couple months on my ipad 2 and am at level 45. I know my garden of time ID as we'll as my garden name...

I just got the new iPad today, synced from the cloud and got all my games downloaded/installed.

The 7 wonders: magical mystery tour game displayed a 'synced' message when I got into it from the new iPad - it recognized my gamecenter ID too and I was able to continue on the new iPad from where I had last played on the ipad2. However when I got into the gardens of time game it displayed my 'welcome' game center banner (it had my correct game center ID), but it had a totally empty garden and started off asking me for my garden name. I put in my same garden name and hoped that it would recognize that that garden name already exists under that gamecenter ID.. But it didn't - still the new empty garden.

Does anyone know what I need to do to have my new ipad pull up my existing garden of time account - not a brand new one???

I thought about my gardens of time player ID, but I'm afraid that if I put in my existing gardens of time player ID, that it may take that and reset that ID to the new empty garden! Yikes! I've done a lot of work to get where I am now and have the garden decorated they way I want.

Please help!!

Khayrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing the game in ipad and iphone, both are supported (same level and same ID). Have you tried to log in to facebook? If they found a crash, they will ask you which of both that you'd prefer to continue. But if you still wanna hold the new one, put a different facebook id, and you can play both in a different log in way. Hopes that help

Most reactions

Latest posts