What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documents connection blocked

Wayne Block

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to connect my 7th Gen. iPad to a PC using the Documents app. I have done this before, but I am encountering a new problem.
When I type in the code generated by Documents into doctransfer.com I get a message saying This site can't be reached, (my ip) took too long to respond.
I have tried both wireless and using a usb cable, although I wouldn't think I would need an ip address using the cable.
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
All I can think of is there might be a problem with their website. Try it again and see if it's fixed itself.

Failing that, you can try Readdle's support site. There are some articles that might help, or use the Contact info if not.

Readdle

I don't use this feature myself. I mostly use a combination of OneDrive and iCloud Drive to to share my files across devices.

Most reactions

Latest posts