What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DocsAnywhere app help

bolimc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody, maybe it is a silly question for you
But how I can erase the documents I dont need anymore thru DocsAnywhere Apps, and try to upload others?
thanks

zerowit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The instruction is on the cover page of the app:

Manage your documents
To delete a document, swipe your finger across the
document name in the My Documents list.​

Hope this helps :ipad-keyboard:

rcpfaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basic help question

I have an even more basic question. How do I get back to the document list from viewing a document? I have tried every combination of touching and swiping I can think of to close a PowerPoint and go beck to the file list. Restarting the app just takes me right back to the PowerPoint doc...

Thanks.

cathijaxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You probably found your answer already, but in case you didn't, tap three fingers on the screen to return to the document list.

I have an even more basic question. How do I get back to the document list from viewing a document? I have tried every combination of touching and swiping I can think of to close a PowerPoint and go beck to the file list. Restarting the app just takes me right back to the PowerPoint doc...

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts