What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use the default 'Sent from my iPad' signature?

Do you use the default signature on your device?

• Yes

Votes: 107 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • I use my own signature

Votes: 66 28.0%

• Total voters

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Lol, I think you should change it to "sent pretentiously from my iPad".

The Archangel

I think I might. Lol

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

shelleyaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I don't use it. I, too, think it seems pretentious. I have found that people typically use it in the beginning but once they learn how to change it, they do.

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the default signature, personalized with some Emoji, because I feel I misspell on the phone and pad. If I see that default sig I know why the email has mistakes. Probably an age thing. I especially can't see the small print on the phone.

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you use the Default: Sent from my iPad

Yes I certainly do. On one it says: Sent from my iPad 1 and on the other: Sent fron my iPad 3
Yeaaaa

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sometimes i find it's actually good to have the sig as people will know you are not at home / work if they are looking for some sort of immediate action, i.e., job hunting, etc. These devices have been a big blessing for me for this. Even when I had a blackberry.

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LoveRem36 said:
Yes I certainly do. On one it says: Sent from my iPad 1 and on the other: Sent fron my iPad 3
Yeaaaa

I would use 'sent from my New iPad'. I already corrected someone about this - up to you of course.

jes1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tlbaker wrote:

"Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF"

Now that's an impressive signature! I don't use the default "sent from my iPad " but I see I need to step it up a notch !

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jes1me said:
Tlbaker wrote:

"Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF"

Now that's an impressive signature! I don't use the default "sent from my iPad " but I see I need to step it up a notch !

Being a bit campy lol!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Vistalady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
I think I answered the poll incorrectly. Yes, I use the pretentious sent from my iPad signature.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.1Update From NYC!!! using iPF

Yes, I use it! I'm so thrilled to have it and proud of it. I think it is also explanatory when email replies are shorter and possibly misspelled. Also it's a conversation starter.

jaydig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No i think that it is stupid. If you write a message to someone them it says sent from my ipad

Most reactions