What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use the default 'Sent from my iPad' signature?

Do you use the default signature on your device?

• Yes

Votes: 107 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • I use my own signature

Votes: 66 28.0%

• Total voters

Eran0801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course I use the signature, it is a good way to indirectly brag to any one that you are emailing that you have an iPad. I added the number 2 after iPad since I'm using my amazing iPad to and take any opportunity I can to rub it in others faces. :D

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course I use the signature, it is a good way to indirectly brag to any one that you are emailing that you have an iPad. I added the number 2 after iPad since I'm using my amazing iPad to and take any opportunity I can to rub it in others faces. :D
As long as it's iPad 2 and not "iPad to". :p

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only use the default signature when I access this forum from the app I downloaded..otherwise I don't use it

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Berghammer said:
I consider it a courtesy to the reader, a convenient way to indicate I'm under way and not reachable at home.

Gesendet von meinem iPad. :D

Beautiful! I'm gonna do French and Spanish. And use Google Translate.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did for a while but then thought I was boasting so I changed it to love Hayley instead

chrismacgowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do but I added a small heart ;)
I struggle to add anything but text into the default signature. How do you add the heart icon? I want to paste something into the default sig but paste does not seem to work in that area?

Sincerely

Christopher

Prana890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chrismacgowan said:
I struggle to add anything but text into the default signature. How do you add the heart icon? I want to paste something into the default sig but paste does not seem to work in that area?

Sincerely

Christopher

Are you sure

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not as it sounds somewhat pretentious. It also looks like you don't know how to remove it. IMHO.

Most reactions