What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Djay for iOS Goes Free for a Day

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

In order to celebrate the release of their new vjay app, and in conjunction with FreeAppaday.com, algoriddim has made their excellent and incredibly popular djay iOS app free to download. It’s not often that you can get such a quality app for free, so don’t waste any time downloading it. djay for iOS is the premier DJ app, turning your iOS device into a portable DJ system, enabling you to mix your music library on a realistic-looking turntable interface. The app lets you perform live, record mixes as you go, or use the Automix mode and have djay mix your favourite playlist songs automatically. The app is suitable for both beginners and pros, and you can tell just how credible this app and developer is in terms of music and mixing apps by the fact that they also have a special David Guetta edition available, featuring one of the world’s greatest superstar DJs!

Source: iTunes, djay for iPhone & iPod touch » Algoriddim

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for that info, Maura. I've been after an app like that for ever.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Thank you for that info, Maura. I've been after an app like that for ever.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

You're welcome! Looks like an excellent app! The Guetta one too.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you -- downloading now!!

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPad version was 50% off yesterday.

Most reactions

Latest posts