What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

Memphis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually my adult children (both college students) gave me $500 certificate at the Apple Store. It was a combined Fathers Day/Birthday present. I had to pick up the rest myself.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Memphis said:
Actually my adult children (both college students) gave me $500 certificate at the Apple Store. It was a combined Fathers Day/Birthday present. I had to pick up the rest myself.

That was very nice!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Evasjewels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine as my gift to myself, I have my own jewelry business and figured my business could pay for it and I could write it off, and my Dad sent me some money for Christmas and I'm going to apply it to the credit card bill. Mine is IPad 2 WIFI only, don't think I'll need the Internet , if I find I do I can always sell this one and buy one with 3G. I'm not planning on that happening though. I absolutely love mine, don't know how I ever lived without it

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Memphis said:

How sweet :)
Mine was a Xmas gift from my lovely partner what a gorg surprise too he had been asking me what I would like joking I answered "iPad 2" he said in your dreams ;) bless him

Most reactions