What's new

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

  • I bought my iPad

    Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

    Votes: 180 33.3%

  • Total voters
    541
Spugnut said:
I bought mine as a gift to myself from myself.

Best kind of gift.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF
 
I purchased one for my wife and two of my four children. My wife lets me use hers while she's at work. Our desktop has hit with an electrical serge and has been in repair since mid January 2012. I'm in live with iPad2 and anticipate purchasing myself an ipad3 when they eventually come out. I hope the rummors about a smaller screen are false.
 
How much I want to receive a ipad for my birthday , but that is a dream .
 
I bought it but I sold tons of stuff to be able to afford it - $500 worth of stuff. So all I bought was AppleCare and a smart cover at the time.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
 
mine are sort of a gray area... my ipad 2 was technically bought with my own money but in reality it was leftover scholarship money that I had to use (had really good ACT scores) and we have an introductory iPad program for our college. I don't know wether to say it was a gift or not.

I bought my iPad 3 myself though.
 
Mine was a gift from my wife for my 50th birthday. Up until then I'm afraid I was an 'Apple Hating Android Fanboi', but now.............
 
I bought mine myself. Always wanted one, at least from generation 2 didn't like the look of the first generation the few times I saw one in person, but could never afford one.

Had a small savings plan mature and my Mum convinced me to buy myself one as I was going to save my money 'just in case' rather than spend any real amount. Decided she was right, I only live once and I have been paying into my little plan for a decade before it matured and decided to treat myself to something I had on my 'if I had the money I would definitely buy' wishlist. :thumbs:
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom