What's new

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

  • I bought my iPad

    Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

    Votes: 180 33.3%

  • Total voters
    541
I was Order online it on 28 of march
And my lovly ipad 2 arrived at 4 may .
So Bought mine!
 
Mine was a gift from my boss for lasting 25 years! I did pay to upgrade from the base 16GB WiFi to 32GB 3G mod
 
My Birthday is in August so this is my birthday gift to myself. My cheap-ass kids who make good money usually buy me a candle or some stupid card! :(
 
My son bought it for me for my 70th birthday.
It was not flowers or knitted bed socks for me. He and I both like techie things. Best birthday present I have ever had!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom