What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting podcasts on iPad?

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you have listened to a podcast, can you delete it on the fly from the iPad or, do I have to hook to my mac to delete?

Thanks,

Ian B

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you have listened to a podcast, can you delete it on the fly from the iPad or, do I have to hook to my mac to delete?
HERE'S HOW.

On your ipad,
Go to the podcast you want to delete.
Instead of selecting it, quickly swipe your finger across to the left or to the right.
A delete button will appear.
Delete.

Last edited:

dcv1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HERE'S HOW.

On your ipad,
Go to the podcast you want to delete.
Instead of selecting it, quickly swipe your finger across to the left or to the right.
A delete button will appear.
Delete.

thanks for this one mate.
now, i dont have to re-sync everytime i finished watching an episode :)

stuff87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you thank you I am 71 and when I look up I have a new page on my computer screen every time . Now I have been trying to get more disk space on my Ipad for 3 weeks .Thanks to you I now have. OOPS where did you go?

stuff87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you thank you I am 71 and when I look up I have a new page on my computer screen every time . Now I have been trying to get more disk space on my Ipad for 3 weeks .Thanks to you I now have. OOPS where did you go?

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great info, but

So, I've deleted a ton of podcasts from my iPad but when sych iTunes puts the ALL back on, ugg. So much for spending 45 mins deleting them on my ipad.

Any ideas how I can get iTunes to not do this??

Thanks
Rich

geardoom3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inconsistency in iTubes abnd iPad syncing and stuff

Wow based on that, who in the world would have know that ?

Also the worst is that there's a huge inconsistency in the way iTunes sync with iPad as Movies, Music, Photos are all sync differently and this is a real nightmare

Lets take for example, Photos which you can select folders to sync or Music which doesn't have any way to tell which folder and when you say sync manually, this is all a nightmare anyway. And now this, Podcasts that are not the same way as other stuff. ouffff

This is really INCONSISTENT !

When syncing Movies, OH MY GOD, what a shame, I add a movie to the Movies, and by the way why on the side, there's Music and Movie but not Photos so I can sync Manually the photos as well as Musics and Movies, well let's continue so I was saying I add a Movie and there'S nothing going on anywehre, no HourGlass, no message, nothing appear on screen onthig after 5 minutes, I see my video on the iPad. Thanx to Appel and iTunes bad way of syning to tell me what's going on.

Last word, it's very INCONSISTENT across things that we have to sync with this gadget.

And why in the world there's Podcast to sync at the top if this isn't used becasue when I go to iTunes Podcasts and select one, it goes directly to the iPad. OH MY GOD !!!!!!

Muskoka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I touch delete and the date that pops up ,,is not the date that is on that podcast that I want to delete,,HELP

Most reactions

Latest posts