What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting podcasts on iPad?

klassact

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So here is what I get from this thread. If you watch a podcast on your iPad and want to delete it. You have to swipe the podcast and press delete. Then before you sync to iTunes go to the podcast in iTunes and delete it on there, then sync. WOW, what a nightmare. Thought Apple was supposed to make our life simpler. I had programs back in XP that could sync better then this, ie. Palm or Lotus Notes.

Homestead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A huge number of podcasts came in from a potable I bought that synced itself to the Ipad. These podcasts are all grey icons, and the individual podcasts are also grey, and cannot be selected or played. Swiping in any direction does nothing.

I really want these files gone, it is squeezing out everything else.

Even if I try to add a new podcast, it is unplayable and greyed.

I have the latest system OS files, etc. Sheesh.

rpalmiere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ian B Thanks for the deleting podcasts answer. At 70 I probably would have died first before I figured that one out.

Most reactions

Latest posts