What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting facebook

tori9199

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi My sons Facebook was on my iPad and iPhone. I now have my own Facebook and I can't figure out how to get his off. Can anyone help?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are on iOS 6, you'll have to get him out of the Facebook account in two ways - via the app and via your Settings app.

The easiest way is to delete the Facebook app. Then, go into your Settings app and go to the Facebook tab. Delete your son's info and put yours in.

Then, go back to the App Store and re-install the app. After it instals, open it and you should be able to log right in with your info. And, you're done.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
T

tori9199

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
If you are on iOS 6, you'll have to get him out of the Facebook account in two ways - via the app and via your Settings app.

The easiest way is to delete the Facebook app. Then, go into your Settings app and go to the Facebook tab. Delete your son's info and put yours in.

Then, go back to the App Store and re-install the app. After it instals, open it and you should be able to log right in with your info. And, you're done.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Marilyn

Thank you very much

I ended up having to use my phone number instead of my email address when I logged in.

Victoria

Most reactions