What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete Apps from iCloud

Terezke9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I delete unwanted Apps from iCloud after having deleted them from the iPad2?
I downloaded some free Apps, then found I did not like them, so I deleted them from the iPad2. I thought they were totally deleted, but when I went to the iCloud the deleted Apps had little clouds next to them. When I tapped this little cloud thinking it would delete the App, it restored it.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Hi, not 100% sure if this is what you are looking for, but when I go to the App Store on my iPad 2 and check the '"bought items" I can slide on the undesired App to the right and hide them.

chris8358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Terezke9 said:
How do I delete unwanted Apps from iCloud after having deleted them from the iPad2?
I downloaded some free Apps, then found I did not like them, so I deleted them from the iPad2. I thought they were totally deleted, but when I went to the iCloud the deleted Apps had little clouds next to them. When I tapped this little cloud thinking it would delete the App, it restored it.

Hi I found the easy way to delete hold your finger on the app icon until it jiggles then tap the x the app will be deleted! Now I have a question do you know the best and easiest app to download your own music from your pc to I pad

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chris8358 said:
Hi I found the easy way to delete hold your finger on the app icon until it jiggles then tap the x the app will be deleted! Now I have a question do you know the best and easiest app to download your own music from your pc to I pad

That deletes the app from the iPad but as it is still in the cloud, if you really don't want it to reappear on your iPad when you sync then it needs to be hidden in the cloud as described previously.

I use iTunes to transfer music from my PC to the iPad. It is quite simple once you figure out how to do this manually. There is no way all of my music would fit on the iPad at the same time so I pick and chose what I want each time I sync. I have a playlist that I call "for iPad", which I add and delete files to regularly. I have about 4-6GB of music on the iPad at any one time.

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have hidden my now unwanted apps in the cloud but they are still visible somewhere because they are on the list to be updated. Is there a way to reject the updates? It is annoying seeing them on the list all the time with that little red spot with a number in it.

Most reactions