What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Notes app Q.....

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Hi guys

I was on the lookout for a decent app to replace my Filofax for my weekly business appointments and times. After a fair bit of research I plumped for Daily Notes.

It's a great app with all the features I could want, but, and the HUGE let down about it is, you can't quickly view the week ahead on a single page.
You can't see all the week ahead, with space for notes, like a typical real Filofax/diary/planner shows you when you open it. This really is a big let down.

So, I found the much cheaper app called "planner"

This displays the week ahead perfectly, just like the real thing. Trouble is, it's basic. The GUI is simple and it's options are limited.
But, this is now the app I choose because I can see the week all on the single page like a real diary.

Now I'm stuck with this expensive app I don't use. Am I missing something? Can I get it to look like a standard Filofax? Will it do the same basic requirement 'planner' will?

Thanks

Last edited:

mahoomerry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am searching for the website which can send Bhagavadgita daily Quotes by mail. Please can you help me.

Most reactions