What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Customized Ipad Wallpapers from 9dkid

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Alymer , maybe you should introduce you're self, before arrive here for promote you're blog .... i thinks is just the minimum or maybe you be educated in the jungle with monkey .... or at least you are a Spammer

what will you think if you are the creator of this forum ?? will you appreciate

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool to see other artistic viewpoints of Apple iPad backgrounds.

Is it me though, or is a lot of art coming way for background use on desktops and portables, looking more like 70's graphics.

I grew up in the 70's and remember the flower people and hippies. I'm not dissing the art, just stating what it reminds me of and that it's strange to see graphic design moving back in time and with a twist.

The only difference these days is that most is generated with use of computer technology and on LCD screens, not LSD... :eek:

OP
A

Alymer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Alymer , maybe you should introduce you're self, before arrive here for promote you're blog .... i thinks is just the minimum or maybe you be educated in the jungle with monkey .... or at least you are a Spammer

what will you think if you are the creator of this forum ?? will you appreciate

I'm going to apologize..that was bad and newbish forum behavior,especially for my first post. Just got excited too quickly and posted.

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely sick creations! I like them...:). I think they are a sign of things to come for today's artists. Many visual artists will find ways to perpetuate their wares,work & portfolio's in highly visible modes at coffee houses, restaurants and places where bodies dwell. I look forward to the mass of artwork to be posted in the forum!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to apologize..that was bad and newbish forum behavior,especially for my first post. Just got excited too quickly and posted.

Alymer thanks for apologize we consider the subject is closed (nobody is perfect and me the first)

enjoy to stay with us and share your joy with us

regards from Asia

Most reactions