What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying video tutorials from PC

PRSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody

I had been trying to copy video tutorial files - mp4 & FLV files from my laptop through iTunes. I have a separate folder in my laptop which I manually sync to the iPad. They are all folders containing jpeg photos & pics. I now added another folder containing these video files.

After connecting to my laptop & after launching iTunes, I checked music & video tabs also and synced the iPad. The iPad synced but nothing new - I.e. the new folder or its contents which are the video files - had not been copied.

Is there any other way of getting these video files copied to iPad? iTunes was configured to sync everything manually, by my laptop vendor at my request.

All these tutorials were downloaded from the Internet using videodownloader & Realdownloader. Plugins to the browser.

Thanks in advance
PRSS

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are many ways to accomplish this...not sure which is to the best to recommend to you...but a straightforward one is "Transfer" which allows you to transfer both videos and photos to/from PCs/iDevices, etc. It works via wifi (or bluetooth) so it is slower, but no hassling with iTunes. Inside the app it is called "Photo Transfer App". I think you will need to search the App store for Transfer.

Most reactions