What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying music to ipad

feeblecat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have already posted re this but was unable to reply to reply as it had a link and I am a newbie!
Anyway, 1) on my laptop there is music in my library that will not copy over to iPad. Message says music cannot be found although it is already in library. Another message says I am not authorised. I checked and my lap top is. 2) I have, in the past purchased loads of tunes via iTunes. These are not showing in my purchased box. 3) I have thousands of tunes already on my IPOD that are not showing anywhere on laptop. 4) if tunes were bought from an old email account how could I get them back?

I Know this is very disjointed but at one time I had over 5000 tunes on my laptop/iPod and now I can only get less than 1000 copied to iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts