What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying files across applications

ekampreet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI all ,

I m new to IPad, bought it last week.

So I tried few applications, like CINEXPLAYER and YXPLAYER, (Havent jailbroken yet).

So what I see , I copied few files to CINEXPLAYER app from ITunes. But after some time I thought to play those through YXPLAYER , but there is no browser to browse file. So, ultimately I've need to copy files to YXPLAYER through ITunes.

So my question , isnt there any way on IPAD itself, using which I can move my files from one applications to other.

regards,

Ekam

lumberjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Jailbreak
2. Download iFile from Cydia
3. Use iFile to copy/cut and paste from one app to another with ease

Otherwise you might be able to do it via a service like Dropbox. Go into YXplayer and from the internet link copy movies from dropbox.com but I don't think there is a way to upload from CineX and vice versa. So this won't really work I think.

Jailbreak and iFile: It's the only way I really know personally on the iPad itself and it beats all the workarounds and fiddling that any other option may provide.

OP
E

ekampreet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Jailbreak
2. Download iFile from Cydia
3. Use iFile to copy/cut and paste from one app to another with ease

Otherwise you might be able to do it via a service like Dropbox. Go into YXplayer and from the internet link copy movies from dropbox.com but I don't think there is a way to upload from CineX and vice versa. So this won't really work I think.

Jailbreak and iFile: It's the only way I really know personally on the iPad itself and it beats all the workarounds and fiddling that any other option may provide.

HI ,

Actually my IPAD came with iOS 3.2.2 (which is not jailbroken). So need alternative methods to do so ..

anyone ???

Ekam

Most reactions

Latest posts