What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool ipad games?

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew about really fun ipad games. I really love playing shooters or mmorpgs or fps. Some games that i like are for example farm story, eliminate pro, nova but i got a little fed up of them since in eliminate i kept getting disconnect, nova i finished it and it was far too easy in hard mode while nova 2 isn't at all and farm story is boring after a while. I'm downloading right now dragonvale as it seems very popular but it looks very much like farm story just with dragons xD so, anyone can let me know which you think is a cool game like the one i described? Thank you very much.

P.S. I also tried mmorpgs but pocket legends required hours of gameplay to make money and i hate celtic heroes^^

P.P.S. Not necceseraly free games, also paid ones are fine, as long as they're fun =) thanks guys

shazain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey are we brothers cause I think we think the same way and fps I found modern combat 3 mmorpg order and chaos online

OP
T

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol, guess we're twins, i forgot to. Mention modern combat 3 that well, it's one of the few i still play^^ order and chaos gets too expensive unfortunately. Wish it was a 1 time buy! In that case i would have bought it

shazain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I know order and chaos is way too expensive I am currently running on my 3 month free trail anyhow try call of duty black ops zombies recently bought it and I am playing like crazy!

xarts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like shooters then maybe Dead space is for you.

shinglelifter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Conquer Online (MMORPG)? That's cool and free, I don't spend much money on it:thumbs:

GPLive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like Assassins Creed Recollection on iPad (and iPhone now!). I was always dead against IAP but I seem to have spent about £120 in that game and I don't regret it! Quality through and through.

Most reactions