What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constant Buffering

Sunscreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help please! my iPad Pro 9.7 is buffering and timing out - iPhone and Mac are both fine. Have done network reset, unplugged router, reset 'all settings', cleaned up and removed unused apps etc but works great again for a short time then problem starts returns, would appreciate any suggestions
thanks
Sunscreen

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've been having intermittent page time-outs, too. I wonder if it's a matter of bandwidth consumed by so many people staying at home and streaming Netflix or filling their screens with Zoom visitors. Every kid probably has his own TV and is watching something different than his siblings.

Last night, my router seemed to have crashed. Rebooting it got me back online. But sometimes the issue comes and goes with no action on my part.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
More people staying home and using the internet could very well cause bandwidth problems and excessive buffering. You may want to schedule important downloads during the night when most people are asleep.

Most reactions

Latest posts