What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming soon....

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got it ! Thank you Mac .

IMG_3609.JPG

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL ! You should try MomentCam , it's good too .

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So , I finally ordered my 10.5 . It was supposed to arrive next monday but now it says Preparing for shipment .Delivery on the 12th.
Now that's a surprise !

Fingers crossed for Wednesday...
IMG_3976.JPG

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At least I know what I'll be doing on the 14 of July ! I'll set it up as new like Jezz recommended .

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-07-10 à 17.08.50.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-07-10 à 17.08.50.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 260

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So , I finally ordered my 10.5 . It was supposed to arrive next monday but now it says Preparing for shipment .Delivery on the 12th.
Now that's a surprise !

It's been my experience that Apple is often pesimistic about shipping dates. I almost always get back orders (from Apple) early. Though, if I ever counted on something arriving early I'm sure that would be the one time they would be late.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's been my experience that Apple is often pesimistic about shipping dates. I almost always get back orders (from Apple) early. Though, if I ever counted on something arriving early I'm sure that would be the one time they would be late.

I got a notification that it had been shipped and delivery tomorrow ! Wait and see ... I have trouble believing that ;-) I'm the sort of person who never wins..even at Monopoly .

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-07-10 à 21.21.35.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-07-10 à 21.21.35.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 267

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So , I was wrong and my new iPad arrived this morning. YAY.
Finally,I didn't have the courage to set up as new and for the first time ever I set it up with the mini's back up and it went great. So much faster.
If one day something goes wrong I'll set it back up from scratch..
Anyway , I am now writing this with it !
The first thing I tried out is the two apps working at the same time which I couldn't do with my mini. What can I say but WOW[emoji844]
For now , I'm going to explore more and will report back later.

Most reactions

Latest posts