What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming soon....

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
Looking forward to this 'bad boy' arriving :)

New_iPad.png

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woohooo....lucky boy !! and it's not even Xmas. Enjoy Jezz...I was just pawing over it last week...it's beautiful...

OP
JezzerP

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
Excellent. I know you’re pumped.

Too right I am!! My wifes iPad 2 had been slowing dying so she got a new iPad Mini fairly recently, and I reconditioned my iPad Air as a games machine for my lad as he was using it more than I was anyway!! So, I've been left out trying to use my iPhone for all the things I used to use my iPad Air for....it really isn't easy reading books and magazines on an iPad!!

OP
JezzerP

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
Woohooo....lucky boy !! and it's not even Xmas. Enjoy Jezz...I was just pawing over it last week...it's beautiful...

Thanks Mac :) Yes, I was drooling over it in my local Apple Reseller store, and with what's coming in iOS 11 it will be just the bees knees!! Seeing I now run my own web design company, I've managed to justify it as a 'legitimate business expense' o_O

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Mac :) Yes, I was drooling over it in my local Apple Reseller store, and with what's coming in iOS 11 it will be just the bees knees!! Seeing I now run my own web design company, I've managed to justify it as a 'legitimate business expense' o_O

You most definitely need that new (toy..) I mean that most necessary legitimate business device. And huge congrats on the new web design business....onward and upward Jezz....[emoji1303]

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Be sure and let us know how you like the sleeve! I’d love to have one but doubt mine would fit with the Logitech keyboard attached.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll probably order it but will wait a bit as delivery says 13-17 July and as it's the 14 of July ( Bastille day as they call it in english) ,post office and every thing else will be a mess . Future IOS11 looks awesome and my Mini 3 getting slower and my eyes getting older !

Most reactions

Latest posts