What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chef Sleeve Protects iPad in the Kitchen

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
chef_sleeve.JPG

TUAW features a very useful-looking special iPad cover today called the Chef Sleeve, which is designed for those people who like to use their iPad in the kitchen, either to read recipes, or maybe just to watch a film or TV programme when cooking. It would also be useful for those surgeons who like to use an iPad to look at medical information in the operating room, or, the makers say, you can even use the sleeves to protect your iPad at the beach. The Chef Sleeve has been specially designed to be strong enough to protect the iPad from various splashes and food-and-drink related calamities, yet thin enough to enable you to interact with your iPad’s touch screen when the device is safely tucked inside. TUAW also has praise for the Chef Sleeve’s packaging, as you can use the triangular box that it comes in as an iPad stand, which seems like a great idea! The sleeves are compatible with both the original iPad and the iPad 2, and can be reused, with a pack of 25 setting you back $19.99 from the official website: Chef Sleeve - Chef Sleeve Store.

Source: TUAW Chef Sleeve for iPad: The iPad 2 meets a raw egg (video)

Reaction score
kirkmills said:
The sleeve looks good, and quite handy for the kitchen. As a weekend chef, I might have to check this out. 25 in a box sounds great, but I wonder if they are washable? You know, to get more than one spill out of a sleeve?

From their F.A.Q.:

How many times can I reuse it? You are free to clean the sleeve and reuse it as many times as you want.

Most reactions

Latest posts